Monterrey


Monterrey
Monterrey is the capital of Nuevo Leon, a state that is located in the northeastern part of Mexico, bordering on the north with Texas, USA; To the south with San Luis Potosí; Tamaulipas to the east and the states of Coahuila and Zacatecas to the west.
Resultado de imagen para monterrey mapa

I went to Monterrey for three weeks.

Resultado de imagen para paseo santa lucia 

The santa lucia walk is an artificial channel and via pedestrian that is located in the first picture of the city of monterrey .



Resultado de imagen para restaurante de monterreyResultado de imagen para bosque magico de monterrey

I took photos in the magic forest to remember how much I had fun
I went for a walk inside the smelting park just for the pleasure
I went to the restaurant but it was not open yet

I eat a machaca whit eggs
I want to eat cabrito
I want to eat cabrito 
Resultado de imagen para comida tipica de monterreyI can not eat the typical Monterrey quesadillas because they are very expensive
I want to eat roast meat                                                   






GUANAJUATO

Places I want to visit:

My family and I are going to Guanajuato on next vacation.

Resultado de imagen para guanajuato mapa


I’ve already gone to Monterrey.

I have not visited another city prettier than Guanajuato yet.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

zacatecas

Tampico

Veracruz