Tampico


Tampico
Tampico is a city and port in the southeastern part of the state of Tamaulipas, Mexico. The city is bordered in the north by the city of Altamira, the south by the state of Veracruz and the east by the city of Madero.









I've spent my holiday for one week in beach Miramar.
I went because is a place beatiful for visit ,this amazing place  surrounded by blue waters,and palms all over the beach.
We had to look for some space on the beach to go play volleyball ,but we haven't because it was very busy.






    


I went shopping downtown and went into the arteli store and bought souvenirs for when it will return .
I want to return to Tampico because i would like to eat the famous tortas de la barda.
I"m going to return this holiday and visit more places of tampico.
Since I ate that cake in tampico I have not found another cake so tasty.








CHIAPAS



Places I want to visit:


My family and I are going to Chiapas  on next vacation

Resultado de imagen para UBICACION DE CHIAPAS




I’ve already gone to Tampico twice; one time when I was just 3 years old (which I really don’t remember), and the other time was a few years ago. On the other hand, I have not visited Chiapas yet. That’s something I’ve always wanted to do but I need to save money.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

zacatecas

Veracruz